The 29th Class to the ECC Athletics Hall of Fame is:
- David Austin (Men's Swimming - 2008-09)
- Vic Buttler (Baseball - 2000)
- Charlie Brown (Track & Field - 1976-77)
- Lawanda Cabell-Simmons (Track & Field - 1984)
- Matt Engle (Football - 2003)
- Rochelle Esparza (Women's Volleyball - 1997-98)
- Coy Hall (Football - 1971)
- Dan Hatano (Wrestling - 1982-83)
- Ralph Hughes (Football - 1963)
- Jon Robertson (Football - 1968)
- Latario Rachal (Football - 1991-92)
- Erica Shaw (Women's Water Polo & Swimming - 2007, 2009)
- Chun Young-Shin (Women's Tennis - 2012-13)
- 1950 Football Team
The 29th class of the ECC Athletics Hall of fame with be inducted on Thursday, May 23, 2019 at El Camino College. The evening will get underway with a social hour at 5 p.m. followed by the presentation ceremony at 6 p.m.
To attend the event, please download and fill out the form below and submit via mail or electronically through email.
Membership in the Athletic Hall of Fame is a tribute to those athletes, coaches, and other distinguished individuals, who deserve recognition for their outstanding accomplishments in athletics and for their support of the El Camino Athletic program.
Nomination forms may be obtained by calling the El Camino College Athletic Department at (310) 660-3547.